Wednesday, December 29, 2021

December 2021

 Tanner had some time off between Bucked Up job and a new job he started this month, so he took the time & did things around his house he's been wanting to do & work on school work before the end of semester & tests.

I decided that for the New Year I would look into doing something FINALLY about my teeth- and i just so happened that Bailey & Madi's work, BYTE was having a a Friends & Family special at a discounted price. So besides looking into Byte, I also got an appointment at Dr Rovall, our old Bishop, to see what they would do for me? 

At Byte, you will see photos of what they can do- maybe not so much fix my overbite, but straighten my teeth & maybe shift my teeth back & forward some to make them Look better. At Dr Rosvall's, there was a lot more ideas & treatment plans, all of which were pretty expensive & timely. After looking into both options, I chose to do Byte for a smaller fee & less time, with good results, I hope- Not PERFECT results, like Rosvall could do, but Good. So I think I'll start it in the new year, with only having to wear the Byte invisaligners at night. They show, 9 weeks total for my top teeth straightening & fix, and 21 weeks for my lower teeth alignment & straightening. Here are some photos they used & some Before & After pics / results they believe I will have.


Before & After

 


Before & After
Before & After



Some more Beautiful Sunrises & Cloud forms from early morning Kindergarten playground duty





Gracie was looking for some more practice on nails- "models" so I took Morgan, Sophi & Raegan out to MTech for a nail of CHRiSTMaS manicures for the girls. It was a FUN night for them, they LOVED it, LOVED their nails, LOVED Gracie & LOVED her little gift bags too them she gave them at the end of the night.






Raegan's nails

Sophi's nails



Morgan's nails

Gracie giving them their CHRiSTMaS gift bags

Wednesday, December 15th after waking up at 5:30 am, and starting to get ready for work, around 6 am I got a text from work, saying the District called it a SNOW DAY. So kids & Teachers will be doing ONLINE learning today- and we had the day off! So Mike & I headed outside to shovel the driveway, so Madi could still get out for early work & Mike could start plowing. It was an unexpected day, but nice all the same. Then I only went back to work Thursday, & Friday was a Minimal Day- which I don't work on anymore. So it was a VERY SHORT last week of school before CHRiSTMaS Break!

We went & visited Zay, took some dog treats he use to love and took some Cinnamon Bread to Jeff & Jamie for Christmas. Then went on to G&G Gillett to drop off their Christmas gift & have a visit. It was fun to see Zay, & see that he is doing really well there at their home.



Christmas Stockings this year

Saturday, December 18th I took Bailey, Madi & Gracie to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, then to The Forgotten Carols at Cottonwood High School. It didn't go as planned, we had planned Cheesecake Factory, but traffic was HORRIBLE by the mall, the restaurant was backed up so we ended up going to California Pizza Kitchen. Then the play was GREAT, I thought- but not so much the girls! Oh well, I tried to do something nice & special for them, but I liked it. Mike & Tanner ended up going out to Slapfish for dinner- that's not where they wanted either, but Tsunami was crazy busy too for them.
Secret Mission- 
Some Cinnamon Bread, a Christmas Jar of $500 & change, then a card for Reed Hodson & his family. We also gave a guy & his family from Mike's work, that needed a little extra help & did the same amount for him & his family. We feel very BLESSED & grateful that we can give some extra this year!
Scout & his SmiLeY face from his nose & mouth on the glass window-

CHRiSTMaS Morning when Tanner & Gracie arrived. We had ate breakfast, opened our gifts, then stockings (haha) then a little bit later we played some of our games... then around 2:30 Madi & I made some Hobo dinners. T&G took theirs home to spend a little time alone, before Bailey would leave a few hours later back home. It was a Nice day-





Tanner won like $2 at the TP game, Gracie won $3
Mike won $22
Madi won $13
Bailey won $15 & I won $5-



Mike won the first round of 30 $1 bills, I won the 2nd round of 30 $1.
Then Tanner won the 3rd round of 30 $1 bills
Then Mike & I decided to throw our 2, $30 rounds in for one $60 round- Tanner won that! ($90 total)


Then the GRAND PRIZE of $90 worth of $5 bills went to Gracie!!!

So Mike $0

Brooke $0

Bailey $0

Madi $0

Tanner overall for the day $92

Gracie overall for the day $93 

For a GRAND TOTAL of $240

Rachel ended up sending me this text & picture after Christmas...SOO CUTE!


Dad got on a WHIM and started cleaning his RC Car room & condensed, downsized & cleaned up his stuff & the whole room... that's where it started, and over the next few days we started cleaning closets, cupboards, coat closets etc- and made a trip to the DI during this week he's been OFF of work. 









 
Merry Christmas & a Praying for a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3

No comments: