Saturday, January 14, 2023

JANUARY 2022





Beautiful early morning sunrises in the month of January-




I started my Byte Teeth Aligner treatment program this month on Sunday, January 16th. 

I couldn't WAIT!!! And SOOO HAPPY I did it!

There was so much sickness of Covid this month, they finally had a Friday off of school, where they could thoroughly CLEAN all the surfaces & try to stop any more spreading. 
So we got a text that we had the day off paid...

Mike went Snowmobiling with his work Managers for the day up at Daniel Summit. He had a blast!!!

Madi was invited to go to Texas and meet up with one of her friends from Byte that lives there. She had 3-4 days down there & had a GREAT time, seeing sites, food & friends- she did need to take a negative Covid test before she could fly on the plane





Monday, January 17th Gma Paskett called and said that Gpa couldn't wait any longer until the morning to go to the Drs, so she had called the ambulance. I was able to get over there before they did. He was in pain with his knees etc. They got things figured out & gave him some pain medicine. A few days later he was able to go home w a walker & get Hospice set up with a bed etc.




100's Day at school Kindergarten - some of Rios am class

(I accidentally deleted this month's blog post that I had complete. so I had to go back through it & remember, post & looked at dates etc on my phone calendar.)

No comments: