Picture of Zay on top of Bailey... he seems to just make himself comfortable wherever he is.
A funny conversation I had just had with Madi about IT SUCKS being an adult! Came back upstairs after having that conversation to a text conversation with Bailey about the SAME THING!!! Adulting SUCKS! I found this quote & shared it with the family after that-
It got HOT enough that Zay FINALLY got IN the swim pool & then laid in it- while Scout was pooping...
Tanner was struggling this night & he said he thinks the PUPS knew he was,
so they were taking care of HIM! <3
I finally got a new treadmill after fixing it a few times throughout the 15+ years of owning it & finally Proform said when I called because I was having it skip again, that they probably don't make the parts for it anymore- so they'd give me 25% off if I bought a new one. Sooo after our trip, I FINALLY broke down & bought a new one... Mike said he'd set it up, but thinking next time, we should probably just have them install it too- its ROUGH on the marriage! haha
So with a NEW year at school starting, and with a NEW Principal & Administrative Secretary this year, meant NEW CHANGES of what I will do this year 2021-2022. It likes my schedule won't be doing what I use to do at school, so no more Copying. My schedule consists of Kindergarten Playground duty first at 7:30 am- 8 am, then from 8am - 9 am I copy in the workroom, from 9 am- 9:45 I work in the 1st grade- Mrs. Christley & Mrs. Neilsen. Then at 9:45-12:30 I work with Adrienne Rios in Kindergarten, doing Take Home Readers, working with Kindergartners, read with them, do AM K buses & PM K buses & repeat for the PM Kinder kids. So I start an hour earlier, & end my day an hour or so earlier than last year. I only work 5 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Its getting better, but its definitely been HARD! A lot of changes, for EVERYONE! Plus its been a year of Substituting because of Teacher Trainings they have put into place this year. And NOT a good year to do it! We've struggled getting substitutes normally with Covid going on, but now when an entire Grade of Teachers are gone for the day, and then another grade level the next day etc.
I have LOVED watching the SUNRISES in the mornings while being at the Kindergarten
playgrounds each morning. Be-UTAH-iFUL!!! <3 And I have REALLY LOVED being with the Kindergartners more this year, they're SOOO CuTe!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment