Tanner sent us this FUNNY picture of Zay, Sun bathing outside on the back porch
A picture I took from Tanner & Bailey's front door of their house, of the Saratoga Springs Temple they are building right now- One Saturday in April, Tanner had asked Dad to come over to help him hang his drapes & curtains in the living room before the weather got too HOT!
Yep! the kids STILL get Easter baskets...
Healed eyebrows- not holding the microblading too well, so when I went back in she said she wanted to do the Combination brows instead.
A picture of Grandma & Grandpa Paskett that Rachel had sent to me, of while they were out at Thanksgiving Point with them.
This picture makes me LAUGH!!! Zay has that in him- if he doesn't want to go for a walk, or do something, he won't! And now that he's BiGGeR, you can't lift him up! But Bailey had taken him on walk in their neighborhood & he was DONE!
Mike, Madi & I went out to just West of 5 Mile Pass & took the Talon out for the day. It was REALLY busy in the parking lot, so I wasn't too sure I wanted to go- but once we got out, we didn't see that many people out while we were riding. The photos aren't as BEAUTIFUL as the mountain photos we get, but I guess Sage brush can be beautiful in their own way!?!?
This was a cliff on the other side of these rocks & Mike kinda stumbled as he was walking towards us, it scared me to death!
But once we got home from riding, Madi WAS ALL ABOUT getiing her new grill on her car! And wanted to do it herself-
She's done a REALLY GOOD job on her car!!!
I got some Crumbl cookies for my Birthday- so we cut them up into quarters and I sent them home with Tanner & Bailey-
Tanner got his garage floor epoxied...



No comments:
Post a Comment