Wednesday, December 29, 2021

June 2021

Well, it looks like Tanner found himself a cute girlfriend...Gracie Bingham 
(& some new tattoos & an earring!) ugh...

Cute Zay! and Tanner got his RX-7 back... (for a minute)

Gracie
and Madi bought a wing, got it painted & put it on her car this month

These cute pooches...

Bailey & I went to Freddie's one night when Mike & Madi were at the car show, so we went & took the pups with us to get dinner and bring it home for all of us. These puppies were in our ears, panting & breathing and being restless the whole drive up & back. I'm not sure HOW Bailey does it day in & day out, driving them around...they are funny pups & even funnier together!!!

Mike & Madi went to the Import Spring Showoff car show out at Rocky Mountain Raceway in Tooele




Tanner & Gracie bought Madi's Lantern Festival tickets & after a day of boating with her family, they headed out to Tooele to do this...

Happy Father's Day Mike!

So on Father's Day we had Tanner & Gracie over for Sunday dinner. I guess Gracie started getting anxious around us & maybe by me saying that If Tanner loves her then we love her. Which I guess she took as, we have to love her, when she wants to be loved because we love her. I didn't mean it that way & it hurt her feelings, so they left to go for a drive alone. I felt really bad! And couldn't hardly sleep that night because of it & me worrying that I was causing problems between Tanner & Gracie. Anyway so I had thought during the middle of the night to surprise Gracie & send her flowers to let her know we love her. I didn't however because Bailey & Madi said to give her some time/space. But around 4 pm that day, she ended up messaging me & asking if she could come up? I was Very HAPPY she did & told her to come up! SHE ended up showing up with these beautiful flowers for us! I kinda chuckled as she walked in with them. We had a good talk, cleared some things up & said that Gracie can maybe help me GROW, & vice versa- I explained that what I should have said is that if Tanner loves you, we trust him & we can get to know her & love her soon. We have only known her for 1 month & Tanner said they were just friends- but that soon changed, just a few weeks later they were officially dating. And we haven't had the BEST of luck with Tattoos & history...aka J! She understood...

Sooo that next day, I did what I was wanting & planning on doing- & that was to send GRACIE flowers at work, along with a gift card to Cold Stone, because Bailey told us they go there often. She was HAPPILY surprised & loved it- Tanner text us & Thanked us for doing it.




More pictures of Tanner & Gracie!

Madi & Gracie went to get their nails done together-

Scout, napping the Sunday away...

Madi borrowed Tanner's truck one Saturday night for a car drive & a drive in movie

Mike & Madi detailing their cars together...


They received a "Make a Ring -Date Night" from Dan, a boss at work- they said it was FUN, 
but really hard!!!

On prepping for the upcoming trip to Oregon, I told Tanner we were going to rent a Minivan for the drive- to which he replied, "Haha can't wait to be THAT family in a minivan!" then I replied, "We could be the Griswold's Family Vacation!"




One night Mike was texting Bailey back n' forth, & started sending her pictures... OHHH MY!!!


Bailey finishing up a picture she was asked to draw for Digi- it looks SOOO GOOD!!! It's of Amoray when she was younger, playing the piano as Grandpa Bailey stands next to her...it's taken a lot longer than Bailey anticipated it taking because its not from a picture, its all made/drawn up by Bailey's imagination, which Bailey says is a WHOLE LOT HARDER than drawing it from a picture. Which I can see why! But it's turning out GREAT!!! I hope Digi will be glad when its done, I KNOW Bailey will be!!! So I stop bugging her about getting it drawn...


No comments: