After dinner on Sunday's we usually sit outside under the trees, visit & watch the pups-
Tanner had been sleeping over up at Gracie's parents house the night before this happened, so I'M NOT SURE WHAT we would've done had this happened then...But Bailey was double arrows down around 5 am in the morning. She wasn't responding to the NUMEROUS texts I sent her, OR the NUMEROUS phone calls to her. So FINALLY I called Tanner to go wake her up & let her know her numbers were LOW & continuing to drop...SOOO GRATEFUL Tanner was there & woke up to my phone call!!!
BEAUTIFUL photo Tanner took overlooking Utah Lake from the West side.
Dad had just left a Funeral & Viewing for a coworker lady friend from work that recently passed away, after going through cancer treatments, surgeries etc. Rachel has a 2 year old son & Mike's worked with her for years, from Candlelight too. She was pretty young in her late 30's, I believe. Her & her boyfriend ended up getting married at the hospital & then things took a turn for the worse. REALLY SAD!!! And it was HOT at the funeral outside.
Bailey FINALLY FINISHED her commissioned artwork from Digi- Beautiful!











No comments:
Post a Comment