Monday, September 19, 2011

SuMMeR is *SEW* much FUN!


Bailey saw the instructions to this CUTE bag at "Just Sew" store out in Highland. So we took the pattern to Amy & Melisa to see if they'd help her make it. It turned out "SEW, SEW cute!"

This cute, decorative pillow was Bailey's LAST sewing project she completed while taking sewing lessons this summer. We decided with how BUSY we were last fall with soccer, piano and sewing we couldn't do that again, so for now the girls are on a break from sewing. (But I'm sure they'd go back...)

Madi made this darling "PEACE" pillow at the beginning of the summer. But definitely had "SOMETHING" in mind for one of her next projects. It was a carseat cover for Rachel & Todd's baby that is due in December. She wrapped it up just in time for Rachel's (early) Baby Shower, family was in town so we had a fun PINK Baby Shower. I will see if I can get a picture posted soon.

Here are Madi's final projects that she finished over the summer. A fun & colorful pillow and then this fabric weiner dog.

No comments: