Friday, September 16, 2011

- Girls Camp 2011 continued-


So at Girls Camp we knew we wanted to pull a few "NO HARM" pranks. Good thing we did "NO HARM" pranks because the couple of pranks (snap-pops on the toilet seat) that were pulled without our knowledge made some girls cry. So on the first morning we had put a whole bunch of these cute "Moons" out all over the grassy area in front of the girls bunkhouse. They LOVED it & thought it was SO CUTE and FUN!



What began as our 3 and/or 5 mile Hike.

This is a BEFORE picture, a "Before they were NOT HAPPY" picture!

Between the steepness of the hike and the MUD, this is why they were NOT HAPPY!

Sister Tara Higbee gave a Beautiful devotional on Beauty and the reverence we should have for it, not only reverence for nature but for US, each one of us. It was a story I found in the February issue of "The Friend" magazine that I felt the girls needed to hear & what BETTER of a place than at a top of a mountain overlooking NATURE.

On our way back to camp from our hike. It was a little like QUICK SAND-

Singing Campfire songs and Testimony evening-

This picture makes me LaUgH, it makes me think of a Preacher giving a sermon. But I must say it is STUNNINGLY Beautiful!

On the morning of our departure, the girls decided to "PRANK" us back...

After looking back through all the pictures I took at camp, I don't have ANY of Bailey & I together but I have one of Madi & Bailey at the archery range. (Madi came up with Mike to help load & drive the trailer back. Good thing, we had a #@! HECK %/* of a time getting vehicles in & out of camp due to all the RAIN! Grandpa Paskett got STUCK, I mean REALLY STUCK- for hours & hours then he had to go and get an alignment done on his car after.)

No comments: