Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Day of School 2011-12


Tanner believe it or NOT, is in 11th grade now! A Junior in High School...NO, he might not act like it, but he is!

He pretends to leave, NO MORE pictures...

but he comes back for ONE MORE!

Bailey is in 8th grade this year, at Timberline Middle School-

No, my kids don NOT like their pictures taken. BUT one day, they will thank me for it!

Cute Bailey-boo!

ONE shot, no retakes, no complaining! that would be Madi (well, TODAY!) Madi is going into 5th grade at Alpine Elementary, and YES, she has the SAME teacher I had in 5th grade, Ms. Mitchell!

For grade school teachers we have always sent a gift on the first day of school- this year I found a gift that "MiNT" something special! Madi & I found this glass jar then filled it full of mint candies, with a cute little note that said, "I'm glad you are "mint" to be my teacher!" and was she ever!!!

Since my kids have gotten bigger, its been really hard for me to let them go back to school. I know I must, but I sure do enJOY the summer with my kids! So ALL DAY long while I miss them, I try and come up with a little something for them to set on their beds, so when they return home, its waiting for them- and this is what I came up with this year!

Where does the TiME go?????

No comments: