Someone went & visited Bailey at work today...
During the beginning of May, Tanner put his job at Little Adventurers on hold & went to North Dakota to work at Mo's Snow Shack & Papa Murphy's for the summer.
To *ALL women* on Mother's Day-
"In the spirit of Anna Jarvis, the childless aunt of many nieces and nephews, who founded Mother's Day in 1914 in honor of all mothers. I hope all the maternal women in children's lives -all the aunts, great-aunts, godmothers, teachers and women in general who offer their love to children not-their-own -- are remembered this Mother's Day."
...and KNOW that you are LOVED by many!
Had to give a S/O Shout Out to Morgan...she had to go into the hospital for some testing on her leg-
Sorry you can't be with us tonight @tgilly3 - I know HOW MUCH you ❤ LOVE ❤ watching the Bachelorette with us girls.... Or maybe you ARE watching it, just not with US girls!
"Sandwiched
between their Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After they all had to
experience great adversity." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf .... I wouldn't
want to share my Once Upon a Time through Happily Ever After with anyone
else but you-
Happy 24th Anniversary on the 24th!
Happy 24th Anniversary on the 24th!
Almost 3 years while up at Bear Lake, I went outside to look for my brother, Matt, who was on the phone w his gf, Katelyn. He was sitting just outside on a bench, mouthing something to me & pointing at this older gentleman, that was near him. As I walked closer I realized who it was he was pointing at, & then hearing that voice, he has, that confirmed to me who it was. It was Elder L. Tom Perry, an Apostle for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latte-day Saints.
He was speaking to a few kids & their moms. And as Matt & I walked closer, he was telling these kids that he was waiting for Elder Quentin L. Cook, his junior Apostle. The kids were joking with him & offered to take him out tubing on their boat later that day. The kids then asked for a handshake, but he said, "Kids nowadays don't give handshakes, so I will give you stones!" (He is known for his fist bumps.) He told us how he had being going up to Bear Lake, over the 4th of July, with his family for the past 22 years. He was so kind, genuine & very funny. Not too long after that Elder Quentin L. Cook came up & spoke with us for a few minutes & was just as kind and gracious.
I've only had the privilege of seeing Apostles far off at a GC session,
or last year we saw Pres. Uchtdorf at Swiss Days. However, I've never
had the honor of being face to face, & have a conversation with one
like we did on this day. I'm so grateful for this, maybe, once in a
lifetime experience. They both were so very gracious of their time, even
though they were on vacation with their families. And later that same
week, we saw Elder Perry at La Beau's, getting a shake, & he was
speaking to everyone that went up to him. He was a man that gave his
life to serve others everyday, numerous times a day. He is truly an
inspired man of our Heavenly Father, and I will miss his voice & his
messages at General Conference & other meetings.
My thoughts, love, and prayers go out to his family and friends. He was a true & valiant man, who dedicated his life to serve others through his calling as an apostle of God. ❤
"We must never let the noise of the world overpower and overwhelm that still, small voice." - Elder L. Tom Perry
My thoughts, love, and prayers go out to his family and friends. He was a true & valiant man, who dedicated his life to serve others through his calling as an apostle of God. ❤
"We must never let the noise of the world overpower and overwhelm that still, small voice." - Elder L. Tom Perry
While over at G&G Paskett's one Sunday night, Morgan asked where Tanner was,
so we decided to Facetime him & Dayton...
Last day of school & Graduation was happening all around us- we took a platter of treats to Merilee's for her daughter's graduation party...in exchange the next day we received these scrumptious cupcakes.
Bailey & Madi's grades for the year
No comments:
Post a Comment