Monday, July 20, 2015

February 2015

Valentines Day Month- I made this sign using the other side of the one I made for Christmas time.



Went to dinner with the Allen's @ Salt City Burger...and Sophi LOVED the sauces, she drank them UP-





We babysat the Allen girls a couple times & Mo made sure to take care of Tanner by tickling him!

For Valentine's Day, the girls & I went and decorated G&G Paskett's door

This ISN'T as gross as it looks...we found Spice had snuck into the house one day & he was caught in the master bathroom, TRYING to get a drink from the toilet, but his feet were dirty and so when he fell in the toilet his little paw prints made this yucky mess- it sure was funny to come across though.


I've LOVED you far longer than
17 years
222 months
887 weeks
6209 days
149,016 hours
8,940,960 minutes
536,457,600 seconds
that time tells us we've had with you.

*Happy 17th Birthday!*
02.19.98 @bailey_gillett














Waiting to get her clothes she picked out, so she can wear them to school...
For lunch on Bailey's Birthday, we all met up at Matt's classroom. Little Ceasar's & cupcakes for all 


Erin, Olivia, Merandah & Bailey

Bailey & Sophi playing ring around the rosey...without the ring around the rosey part & falling down-



Mike's Birthday present from Bailey & Madi
I wanted to do a little something different for Mike, than just giving him $$$...however, I was the one who had to go & exchange the 200 one dollar bills back to hundreds for him- so WHO's the joke on now???

Happy 43rd Birthday Mike!














*hAppY biRthDaY*
to the
BiGGeSt KiD
I know! u
02.20.72
Someone got a *sUrPriSe* lunchtime visit at school today & it MADE her day!!!
We had some recent suicides in the area & so there were some somber days...

Mo Selfie
We went and used our pedicure gift cards that us girls received for Christmas-








No comments: