Next group of Time Capsule letters...set to open January 2020
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be."
Tonight, after reading our family time capsule letters to ourselves, we shared what we wrote. We were on-point for some, we still have a LONG way to go on others, we LaUghEd, we joked around & we shared- and then we did it all over again for 2020, "if the world doesn't end first" as per Bailey.
#wedonthaveanymorekids #dadwillgetabetterjob #readthebookofmormonmorethanonceinnext5years #gotobrazilonmymissionandbaptizerodriguezfernandez #baileytohaveneathandwriting #madihaveingaboyfrienddubby
( @bluehuish )
*Grateful to God who knows what I NEED better than me!*
Young Womens New Beginnings January 2015
Just sitting watching a show on a Saturday afternoon when Bailey gets a phone call on her phone, and I hear "uh-huh, Ya, sure, ya...okay" Then she gets off the phone and says that Liz & Kenna called to see if she'd be willing to go to Preference with Kenn's cousin, Bronson Gregory, who is also in our ward. I guess his date got sick and couldn't go anymore, but he still wanted to go- so they called Bailey to see if she'd go with them to dinner & the dance for that night? So she had like 5 minutes before Liz & Kenna came and picked her up. She had to shave her legs, hurry and picked a dress & I gave her $$$, then she walked out the door. They had a great time & I was very proud of her to just go with the flow & go!!!
What girl can say that they'd be willing & able to go to Preference on a 5 minute notice before the girls came to pick her up to "get ready" on a late Saturday afternoon?!?! So HAPPY they all had fun! #onlyforoneofthegoodguys #datesgetsickwhatcanyousay #proudofher
"Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week." - Joseph Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment