Snap chat -Break time for Bailey at work
Another snap chat from Bailey to our family...
When I saw this on Pinterest I had to send it to Tanner...
because he says this all the time or has his ringer set to this for me-
Swimming time at the pool with the Allen's
So Bailey took Madi to the local outdoor Stake Dance here in Alpine & she said she was the ONLY older youth there! This is SO Awkward!
A couple busy days for us, but today we had our air ducts cleaned by Clean Green Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning. This picture is only about HALF the stuff that came out of our dryer vent & it was pretty solid. (He started breaking it up & vacuuming it up before I got the photo.) This is Very Dangerous, had it clogged or if we had let it go any longer.
Anyway, I did look into all the Amazon, Groupon $59-$99 deals, BUT that's just to get their foot in the door, so make sure to read the fine print. This company was the only company whose reviews & ratings were in the 4 1/2 - 5 star range, & I would agree with that assessment. Their starting price was $99, then with the added vents above 8 they charge, so much on top of that & $49 to clean the dryer vent. All great prices, after looking further into it!
Almost 17 years since we built, we've never professionally cleaned our
air ducts. It wasn't cheap but after all the crap, dust bunnies &
junk that was sucked up in their powerful vacuum, I'd say it was
definitely worth it! Let's just say it was about $21 per year we've
lived here. And the technician went above & beyond to filter the
whole lot, JUST IN CASE we came across a lost wedding ring...
I've been cleaning out closets etc. & came across this cute family picture of cousins...
I've been cleaning & came across this AWESOME kindergarten picture of Tanner,
and it totally reminded me of a funny scene from the show "Friends."
I'll post the link below, & you tell me if this picture reminds you
of, "Chandler can't smile for his Engagement pictures." 😂😂😂
(btw- I do LOVE this kid of mine...)
(btw- I do LOVE this kid of mine...)
#tbt to 2003
Last few days of work at Mo's Snow Shack for Tanner & this snap chat was sent out...haha he didn't know!
On the 4th of July we hung out with the Allen's at the Lindon Aquatic Center
Madi at a YW's day hike up Payson Canyon
Watching Summer TV
Tanner's Snap chat
On the way home from work, late one night
Having some FUN...
We took another Saturday afternoon drive...
Up to Logan to the Cheese Factory to get Banana Milk for Bailey then, down through Bear Lake
stopping for lunch at Cafe Sabor
down through the Uintah's
to Provo Falls
and out through Provo Canyon to home...
until Fireworks for Steel Days at 10 pm
Does this look familiar?
Sunday, July 12th Tanner drove home from North Dakota, so he could start work again on July 15th
And NOW we are all back HOME in the same house...well, for a little while- a few weeks to be honest.
Tanner walked in, went to the restroom & was ready to go back out for a drive in his NEW car that had been sitting in our driveway for a month-
Tanner's 20th Birthday
Bailey made some Cake Pops for dessert
Sunday evening Matt & Katelyn blessed Junie so Madi went down to their house
& had their party, here is Madi & Sophi taking some Selfies...
Madi's been wanting to dye her hair light brown, so Bailey id it for her-
Bailey snap chatting @ work...
No comments:
Post a Comment