Tuesday, May 8, 2012

- PROM @ the State Capitol -

At the State Capitol for Lone Peak PROM
Thanks to Uncle Matt (who was a chaperone for the dance) took this picture of Tanner, his date Kaitlyn and Matt and his date, Kaitlyn- Yes, funny I know.
I thought this was pretty creative that the boys came up with this- I think all in all it sounds like the group had a really good time. After the dance they headed back to the Anderson's home where they hung out until 1 am when we asked that they get the girls back to their homes. Tanner didn't get home until almost 2 am, because when he dropped Kaitlyn off at her home her mom was letting their dog out & invited Tanner in and they along with Kaitlyn's sister all sat down and talked, asking about each others family.

No comments: