Sunday, May 27, 2012

Madi's Art Work

 While doing some Spring Cleaning, I came upon these next two poster boards & wanted to add them to our blog, so here they are. These are signs that the girls made for Mike when he was coming home from being gone back east for work. The first picture is by Madi who if you look really close can see she drew a picture of our Family. Mike, me, Tanner, Bailey and Madi from left to right. Then the one below was made by Bailey, and I believe colored by both of them. 

 This is a Family Tree poster that Madi made this year in 5th grade. Her leaf is the colorful one on the bottom, then just above that is me & Mike, then above us is our parents on their own leaves.
This is a profile of Madi, with ponytail and all, then on it is pictures of things she drew that she enjoys doing or loves. Really CUTE, but not sure her body is that big at all- I think she must've just wanted more area to draw on. 

No comments: