With ALL the excitement, I actually FORGOT to take a pic of Bailey before school. So here she is chillin' in her room doing her HomEwOrK on the 1st night of 7th grade!
Tanner is SO ANTI-pictures, so this is the Best I got...and of course while TeASiNg his little sister.
He hid around the corner of porch, he ran from me out the door- I did worn him that IF he WOULDN'T let me take pics, I would FOLLOW him to the BUS STOP & take them there...now wouldn't THAT be FUNNY-
So handsome, if I do say so myself...can't believe he is what they call a "Soph-y"
Madi, definitely is my only child right now that doesn't mind having her picture taken even on the first day of 4th grade.
How it seems like YESTERDAY, when my kids walked out the door for their first day of kindergarten...and NOW, each one is going to a different school- one in Elementary, one in Jr High and the other in High School. Life is a-changing, and I DON'T want to accept it, CAN I PROTEST!?!?
1 comment:
You can protest, but from what I have found it doesn't do any good. :) They're getting so big! You have such a cute family Brooke!
Post a Comment