Saturday, August 14, 2010

BaiLeY'S nEw sOccEr TeaM- the CoMeTs


Bailey has joined a new Soccer team, the CoMeTs! She decided that she was wanting to get more involved in playing soccer so over the past few months we had been checking into different teams, different levels of teams, etc. This is the team she decided to stick with.

She really likes her coach, and is enjoying getting to know girls/teammates from different area schools. But I don't KNOW HOW Moms do it...with each child going different directions, at different times and trying to get them all there when they NEED to be, ugh!!!!

She does look CUTE in her soccer uniform though!

This team, her team played against on Friday night, some of the girls were 2 years older than our girls & this team was AAA, instead of our AA team. Needless to say they won like 10 to 0, but we weren't counting. These games they were playing this weekend are just practice games, to have the girls see how other teams, better teams play together, etc. That team was a good little team-

On Saturday morning, their first game of the day, the other team won 2 to 0. Then the second team they played our CoMEtS WON 5 to 2

& Bailey made 2 of those goals!!! She's a GOOD lil' player! I'm so PROUD of her and her excitement she has to play- She's been coming to Tanner's games lately and WATCHING the game. She's asking questions, and is really getting into it. I MUST say though, the other day, the day of her FIRST game she woke up earlier than normal, sat around all day and just WaiTeD for her game to come & then when it finally did come, you could just SEE she was just ready to jump out of her skin. I LOVE it, even more, I love to tease her about it-

1 comment:

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

Way to go on getting all caught up on your posts! YOU DID IT! Now it is my turn :o) I love that first picture with the team / mountains - it is beautiful. Also, is Bailey's number #1 - I think that was Matt's number when he played soccer. Love you!