Saturday, January 14, 2023

MIKE'S 50th sUrPriSe BiRtHdaY

MiKe TURNS 50!!!





So I had been planning this SuRPRiSe  50th BiRTHDaY BaSH for Mike since December. I knew he wanted to go to The Grid in PG and ride the Go-carts and thought it would be the PERFECT Bday Celebration! So I had planned to have our kids, Casey & Amber Kranwinkle, Jay & Stacey Rich, Jayson Hymas & his girlfriend surprise him at the Grid. 

So Thursday, February 17th I had made up the lie that we were suppose to meet my sisters, their spouses & G&G Paskett at R&R BBQ for dinner, since the Nunley's were "in town." So he got home, we got in the car & started to head down to The Grid, but when we were about to the Temple, Jay Rich text me to tell me they were running late because of traffic, however the text came up on my car screen & Mike saw his text. I was jumping & trying to hide it but the cover WAS BLOWN! Mike knew something was UP! 

We arrived at The Grid, and I guess traffic was bad for everyone, so it turned out to be just the kids to SuRPRiSe him at the door, but eventually everyone else showed up. Casey came, his wife Amber wasn't able to make it, because they had a new little grand baby she was with, Jay & Stacey came, and Jason & his gf weren't feeling great so they didn't come either. But a GOOD TIME was had by all that came, especially Mike!!!




 We ran TWO laps, everyone ran the first lap, but I got motion sick, so I sat out the second lap. 
Gracie didn't like it much so she sat out & Stacey said it wasn't her thing, so she sat out too-








But the rest of them ran the lap again & on the second lap Mike SLAMMED into the wall while going around one of the corners & CRASHED into the wall! He was hurting, but said it was worth it!



At the end of the night we had CUPCAKES to celebrate with everyone!





We WORN him out & he was in a lot of pain over the next few weeks with his ribs.










50 - $1 bills to CeLeBRaTe from his parents

And they made sure to CeLeBRaTe Mike at work on Monday!

No comments: