Saturday, January 14, 2023

MAY 2022

 

ANNND then the packages started arriving, for the truck & all the things that 
Mike had plans to do to it!!! 

I just SERIOUSLY DON'T THINK she gets the MAGNITUDE of WHAT she did, or how nonchalant she treated the whole thing!!! Mike & I have spoken MANY times about this whole thing- we both feel very secure in HOW we treated & the things we said & understandings we had with G&G Paskett this whole time. But it was when they started getting "their experts" involved in everything & Gpa's mind slipping that things got all mixed up! 

I felt after not being believed from when I was younger, to this problem with the lot, to when I spoke w Gma about what happened to Crystal too etc, I have felt VERY OVERLOOKED, Not as important as anyone else in the family etc. I feel like Ray ALWAYS put his children FIRST & was ALWAYS more worried about them & their feelings etc than he EVER felt for us, which maybe I guess Gma couldn't stand up to him for her own kids, OR ME!!!! I just have felt sooo mistreated, me Mike & our family!

 And for her to SAY that our relationship is the most important thing & what NEEDS to be repaired well, WHY!?!? just for me to be picked over, for me to feel like I'm not as important as anyone else in the family? for me to be treated like this???? Ummmm, NO THANK YOU!!!! I'm not interested & neither is Mike!

Tanner GRADUATED from UVU this month!!! He decided with it costing some $300-400, he didn't want to pay that to walk, so he decided not too- SOOO PROUD of him & 
HOW HARD he's worked to accomplish this goal of his!

Week 7 Top & Week 11 Bottom
Week 7 Top & Week 12 Bottom


Mother's Day and our Lilac Bush out front was PERFECT for picking, they SMELLED SOOO Good too!

Came across this photo of Mike back in 1998 just after we bought our house. This is the photo he has been trying HARD to get to the weight he was at here. He thinks he was about 220 lbs.??? 





Mike took his guys at work to the Gird, & yes, there were a few of them that ended up getting hurt like Mike did back in February...Mike took it easy & made sure he was careful not to hit the wall!


Some days...






 

No comments: