Friday, December 28, 2018

October 2018

Madi wanted a Makeup Desk & chair for her Birthday present...so we went shopping to IKEA 
& found what she wanted & she wanted to put it together by herself-

MORE Damage from the water leak above in the Master Bathroom



The plumbers came back the next morning & did a great job of locating the leak & fixing it quickly. Now we just have a NEW remodel area to FIX. However, I'm NOT complaining! The plumbers didn't charge us ANYTHING for their bill of plumbing, fixtures, new toilets, moving pipes etc etc etc

VERY GRATEFUL & BLESSED!!! Because Mike is someone they'd do that for-
SOOO CLOSE!!!




NEW TOILETS that FLUSH the families TURDS! hahaha
This is a really good talk on marriage that I thought I sent to just Bailey, but I ended up sending it to both of them. It was fine, they needed to hear it- 

Back on Tuesday, September 25th I was at a RS planning meeting when Bailey text Mike & I and asked if she could come talk to us? I text her back &a said yes, come up but let me know when you get to the house because I was at a meeting. When she got to the house she text me, & began talking to Mike while I drove home. When I arrived she was already teary eyed & I told her that if it was about Jordyn, that I wanted to still love him so don't tell me anything that might make me not love him. She began to tell us how they had been having troubles, with just being married. Weren't getting along all the time & he had been texting their friend Meghan that they work with. 

We asked if they'd like to go to counseling etc? She said they were talking with both sets of parents & that yes, they probably would. But she had been depressed since getting married & in a slump. He tried to help her but it wasn't helping. And that she should talk to us. So she was. We gave her encouragement & to talk to Jordyn etc. She said that she has asked him to stop texting Meghan, etc. She said she also asked Meghan to stop texting Jordyn.

They had come up for Madi's Birthday dinner on Sunday, September 30th when he showed us what he did the day before- and that was he got a TATTOO! That said Always & Forever in Chinese on his inner bicep. He also had told us that he was up really late/early the night before because he had been out playing poker or cards with his friends. 

Come to find out now, A LOT of CRAP....the stories that were told...UGH!

Bailey ended up calling us one night this week all while SO MUCH was GOING ON- Mike's dad was in the hospital, we had the flood in our basement, the remodel, I was pulled over but didn't get a ticket, oh man! THIS WAS QUITE THE WEEK!

She called one night around 9 pm or so hysterically crying that i couldn't even understand what she was saying! Mike &a I were downstairs chilling, watching tv just before bedtime. She said she was in their bathroom & she "had an impression" to check Jordyn's phone while he was asleep out in their living room. She had checked his phone & found ALL kinds of texts & picture exchanges etc between Jordyn & Meghan. She said he was saying things to her that Jordyn hadn't said to her in a LONG time etc. She found texts like this one below of their text exchange conversations- She had a feeling it was more than a friendship & all this CONFIRMED IT! I told her to go wake him up & confront him about what she saw! She said No, She couldn't! Then soon was startled & said she had to go because he was coming! She hung up! Mike was SO WORRIED, he wanted to race down & make sure she was okay- but I said lets just text her, because they have to work this out themselves.

I did end up calling Jordyn's mom, Lyndie & told her we need to get the kids into some counseling etc. She said she had been telling Jordyn to stop texting Meghan & had been been talking to him about it for a few weeks. To which I was SURPRISED that she's known for a few weeks OR MORE! 
Bailey did end up texting us back later that night around midnight & said she was okay & they were talking. They ended up talking until 3 am that morning she said. But then later that week got on his phone again &a saw he was texting Meghan until the early hours of the morning 6 am, after the two of them had talked.  She found HUNDREDS of texts, phone calls pictures etc between the two of them. She said she was SO GLAD she took pictures of all the proof she had because he tried to change things around & make her not believe what she saw. She forwarded many of the texts onto Mike & I. 
Also the story about him playing poker w friends- was somewhat true, but I guess Bailey asked his friends & they said they all left around 2 am. Well, Jordyn didn't get home until like 5 or 5:30 am! He has no answer for where he was. And that tattoo that he made us believe was "Always & Forever" for Bailey...NOT for Bailey!!! See picture text below...        

Come to find out, Meghan went with Jordyn & his mom that day he got the tattoo TOO! Seriously!?!? OHHH, my heart breaks for my daughter! They stories, the lies, the deceit! He had told us that he would give Bailey whatever day off she needed to "help" us while we were remodeling, so then she'd work at night- Well, then come to find out, Jordyn would have Meghan over tho THEIR home while Bailey was gone those evenings!!! It all just makes me SOOOO SICK!!! So I'll stop there & we'll just move on with the story-

Mike, Madi & I helped clean the church Saturday morning of General Conference when Bailey text & sent more picture texts to say she was done. At that point I deleted Jordyn from the Fam Bam group text. And he asked Bailey, WHY????  Mike told her at this point to COME HOME! She said she worked until 4:30 & would go to her house, pick up a few things & come up to the house so we girls could go to Womens Conference that evening. There's a story there too- Jordyn had told us that he gave ALL the girls the night off that night so they could attend Womens Conference. Come to find out- he gave all the girls, except one the night off- that way he could work with HER again. Mike went down that evening to JDawgs & said he SAW IT all with his own eyes! Saw everything Bailey said about them- flirting, couldn't keep his hands off her, etc.  
On to more important stuff- the remodel & the TV...this was ALSO the week that Tanner was trying to help us put the new tv up on the wall when he tried to adjust his hold & it dropped & cracked the corner & screen. I called around to see if you could fix it BUT NOTHING! Soooo we ended up buying another NEW TV! UGH!!! I remember telling a friend that week all the crap that happened that week & said I hear things come in sets of 3, BUT HOW MANY SETS OF 3's DO I HAVE???
Have I mentioned, that Ivy LOVES mice??? Well he does & he's good at catching them-
Sunday morning, October 7th during General Conference we unpacked a lot of our rubbermaids, boxes etc & took them down to Baileys house to pack her up & move her home. She had tried with Jordyn, she asked him to go to counseling, she asked him to stick it out with her- but his reply was that he was DONE & "its gone too far" ... there was constant lying she said & she was DONE now too! You can't stay in a marriage when only one person wants to be in it & she decided it was over.


We thought we might actually have a warranty on the TV that was dropped, but the warranty didn't cover accidental dropping.  :0/

So her name was changed back on my phone & so MANY blessings of her not ever changing her name legally yet - they decided to have Baileys savings account be theirs, so she was able to turn his card off when she realized it was over, etc. He wanted an annulment- but its not as simple as we think... He said SHE was the one who asked for the divorce...well, buddy THAT'S because you aren't man enough to OWN UP to your decision to cheat- PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL, it doesn't matter- you chose the other woman not your WIFE! So after MUCH goggling, calling etc it looks like it would be a divorce. Bailey has a good friend who was also a Bridesmaid in her line, Addie that went through something similar to this & was able to help Bailey get through the whole Divorce process paperwork etc. 

Beautiful SNOW on the mountainside

Senior Powder Puff Football game at LPHS



& THEY WON the Juniors!!!

Tanner's Paint job is done...NEXT on the list




And our Shower glass door is installed- however they brought the wrong handle so that will be replaced in December-


During all of this happenings Mike went to California to Lennar headquarters for a meeting 
over Fall Break-


Bailey settled back into her home & room-

You know the night she came home for good, Saturday October 6th- she said to me 
"As sad as I am right now, its the Happiest I've been in a long time!" 
WOW!!! That says A LOT!!!

There was also a night a bout a week later, we had said prayers around 9 pm, then about 10:30 or so I went downstairs to tell her goodnight, when I found her in a ball, on the floor, in her closet, bawling her little heart out- when I asked "what happened? or what was wrong?" she just said "WHY???" - She had been unpacking & came across some pictures of theirs & it brought her to this moment in time....I seriously was SOOO MAD at Jordyn at this minute, & broken hearted for my daughter- I'm not sure why & may NEVER know BUT you hurt my daughter....You're DONE in my book!  

One week after Bailey moved out, Jdawgs had a work party- to which Jordyn & Meghan showed up TOGETHER too- then Jordyn goes up to Dayton & Demory, & starts talking to them like NOTHINGS happened!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

He also text a so called apology to Mike & I all WHILE we were moving our daughter out of their house. It was him saying sorry for "what happened" but they were "both at fault" etc etc etc to which Mike responds with "TOO SOON BUDDY, TOO SOON! A man doesn't do what you did!" 
To which he texts Bailey and says "Your dad wasn't very nice!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! Seriously...I mean we gave you our daughters hand in marriage...NOT NICE???

During Womens Conference President Nelson asked that one of the things we do is we stay off social media for 10 days, so I did. And did until 2 weeks- but for Bailey, to help keep her mind off Jordyn etc she stayed on, & thank goodness she had because Aunt Shari passed away & that's how we found out. She text me, letting me know & sending these posts to me.
And Mike decided that because a friend was moving & had a lift that he was selling, it was a good time to buy one...so he did! But it didn't fit where he thought it would...so its over by my car!  :0/
During the remodel Mike kept asking me if I had found a couch yet or ordered one??? Which I wanted to wait until closer to the end so I could get a feel for the fit of one & color- BAD IDEA!!! Because like Mike said it would, it took WEEKS for us to have it on order! 8 weeks exactly before we received it...so we were WITHOUT a couch upstairs, even after our remodel- for 8 VERY LONG WEEKS!!!! But we're all in (mid-December) & good now...but if was rough for Mike!
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE our sectional couch, chair & ottoman!!!
Since Tanner lives with Taylor, Taylor has this dog named Charlie & he is CUTE!!! Tanner snaps pictures or videos of him all the time & shares them with us-

Bailey got a Jdawgs name tag for Mike before she left & Dayton put his name on it for him...BRUCE! then he changed it to Mike.
And I was REALLY having a a hard time finding a chair or anything to go with our sectional- LOOKED everywhere & finally just happened to be shopping online through Macy's website when I came across them having a chair & ottoman that goes with our sectional - so I called the sales lady that helped me & she said she didn't think they did, but looked it up & they DID! so I ordered it!
WOW! Things are getting back to normal...
And for Tanner & his car too!
Some posts that Bailey has shared on Social media since everything...
You know, she LOST EVERYTHING- she moved out of her house, gave up SO MUCH of her stuff from the wedding, she lost her husband, her friend, she switched her job location so she didn't have to work with either of them, she did all the leg work for the divorce, she moved, she unpacked, she had to buy a new bed, etc. so she could live comfortably again...its taken her MONTHS to feel good again- you tell me, WHO walked out on the marriage? He lost NOTHING! 
But the BEST THING that will EVER happen to him!!! BAILEY!



Mike's NEW USED Lift...


Gary wanted me to send this picture of him "peeing" on my car to Mike after lunch at Cafe Sabor & Aunt Shari's funeral... Ohhh Gary!
Its SOOO GOOD to have both my girls back in our home!

HMMMM....Interesting (hahaha - just kidding)
THIS right here, spoke to Bailey & me...  <3 font="">

Madi dressed up as a Makeup artist for Halloween at school & for a party with friends


And for Halloween Bailey dressed up as a 20 year old Divorcee! #gomilennials #theexwifeclub

No comments: