Sometimes a girl just has to get her own flowers to brighten up your home & I DO LOVE tulips!
Bailey asked Todd to officiate the wedding & the girls to be her Flower girls
Isaac answered back for MORP & is unable to go because he'll be out of town with his family.
Isaac answered back for MORP & is unable to go because he'll be out of town with his family.
I'm thinking this is Tanner's old BMW Wagon he bought a year ago & the motor blow up...
Another year with the LOT situation...the price went from $250 to $275 back down to $250... its been a lot to deal with & not sure Mike would go for it after this stunt Gma pulled- he was DONE!!!
Before this though we had been looking at new house plans that were Ramblers, etc because we're not sure we wanted to build a Two story or that we even needed a home that big, with stairs etc. But after Gma's changing the price- Mike wasn't even thinking about it ANYMORE!!!
Another picture of Tanner's floor by his bed...Kids just don't realize the cost to clean or recarpet etc
A picture we received off of Facebook from a cousin during Aunt Gayle Ann's funeral,
of mom & my dad in their marriage years.
I couldn't ever find a Gray dress for Bailey's wedding so I ended up just trying to find a dress I liked & fit, then I'd be able to dye it a gray color I wanted- & it worked. I ended up buying two of the same dresses because the first dress color didn't take so well, but the second dress did.
At Gayle Ann's Funeral in Bountiful
Madi bought tickets to an Eden concert & couldn't find any friends to go on a weeknight, so I told her to ask Tanner to take her- she DID & they had a GOOD TIME!!! Then he bought tickets to another concert in April & returned the favor & took her to that concert.
We ended up giving Bailey a budget to use for her wedding costs & she could chose how to use it. And she was told that because she had worked at Ivory Ridge, Tamara Vawdrey would give her the use of the place for like $100 for both the Dinner rehearsal & Wedding day- which was VERY HELPFUL with her budget. It was beautiful & turned out beautiful!
G&G Paskett had gone down to Arizona for a few days & while she was there wanted to go out to Superstition Mountain & get pictures but also see the stars at night. And also went to Scottsdale House & took pictures of the flowers in the courtyard.
CeLeBraTinG Bailey's 2nd Diaversary on March 21st, 2018 - Two years since her diagnosis
Tanner & Taylor CeLeBraTinG *Air Max Day*





























No comments:
Post a Comment