A funny text from Gma about taking care of Gpa after his mouth surgery
A text from Bailey after she had been reading her Patriarchal Blessing
& then I read on & got a little more out of it...
Pictures with Morgan & Sophi up at the State Capitol with all the Cherry Blossoms in bloom
The second dress dye job worked a lot better!
Here is the other concert that Tanner took Madi too- The Neighborhood
And Tanner's addiction now has a place...a shoe rack or TWO
Madi gets asked to Prom by Noah
Gma Paskett turns 75 yrs old this year so Digi planned a BiG SuRPrISE Birthday Party- I wasn't sure Gma would want one, but she planned to put a book of letters together for her &present her with it that evening. These are our families letters. Mike was SO BUSY with everything going at work since January, that he was too busy to send his letter with ours, but DID end up getting one sent but I didn't take a picture of it before he sent it. (He did say it was hard to write though, with everything that's gone on between the lot & them too... but he did it!)
Madi's dress she ordered online at ASOS
Rachel, Gma, Digi, Kelly, Katelyn, Demory & Amoray threw Bailey her Bridal Shower
on Saturday, April 21st - It was a BEAUTIFUL day & party!
My Birthday!
Bailey found her Bridesmaid dress for Madi Archibald's / Ivey's wedding
And I think we finally found the flower girl dresses for the girls!
I was awarded this Certificate at the District Luncheon for all those that were being spotlighted- I DEFINITELY wasn't aware I had won it until the day of the luncheon. Reed came up to me & asked if I was ready for the luncheon? Which I had no idea & replied that I didn't know about it- (b/c I don't ever read my emails, & that's where the invitation was sent-) It was a OOPS! moment- But it was nice to be recognized for all my hard work & dependability.
Mike got a pieces of his engine painted
A funny sign that was posted to a quote note I gave Merilee a year previous & when she left, she didn't take it with her & I just left it up. Then one morning after arriving at work, THIS note was there- Not sure WHO put it there, but whoever it was, DOESN'T have a sense of humor!
A RS spotlight moment of Gma Paskett from our weekly RS email-
We found a lot of ideas off of Instagram & Pinterest for the wedding
Bailey took Madi & Noah's Prom pictures, out in Lehi at someone's garage that Noah knows.
One day at church, in Sacrament Bailey & Madi noticed that they have the
SAME FRECKLE pattern on their left arm!
Bailey sketched & painted a picture for Stephanie & Antonio
Amoray received her Mission call & we all went to G&G Paskett's house for the opening
There's been A LOT of tough & moody days for Bailey as she's been prepping for a wedding
& so I sent Jordyn a little pick me up text...
Stephanie &Antonio purchased an entertainment center for Bailey & Jordyn's wedding gift from their wedding registry at Target. Had it sent to them & they put it together when Jordyn moved into their basement apartment.




















































No comments:
Post a Comment