Me, Averie, Tanner and Madi
Tanner being MEAN and trying to get grab our tube and throw us off it
Now Tanner trying to threw Garrett and Averie off their tube
Bailey wouldn't get in a picture with Tanner so Kelly PUSHED her over, just in time for me to take a few pictures...
I always get a good Black mail picture of Cory on these trips
Garrett, Kelly, Madi and Averie
LOVE these Hazel Green eyes & LOVE this boy!!!
I had to take pictures of the majestic blue waters of Bear Lake, Ideal Beach and the beautiful surroundings were are so fortunate to have for a few days while up here on vacation from the view of our condo.
Caribbean blue waters, I tell you-
Miniature golf area
Beautiful sandy beaches of Ideal Beach Resort, the BEST beaches in Bear Lake, until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment