It was a memorable day, one I'd LIKE to forget- We started at 9am, the boys were there until almost 3 pm and Tamara & I were there until almost 6 pm. It was a very LONG day!!! But the time went by fast because we were so busy- The boys were at the registers taking orders, while some boys made the orders ie; ice cream bowls, get drinks, nachos, popcorn, etc. While Tamara and I oversaw and helped where we could, and took inventory.
I just remember it was a HECTIC weekend for me...This being on Saturday I was giving the YW Fast Sunday lesson the next day, doing this from sun up to almost sun down, to getting groceries for Sunday & for our trip to Bear Lake on Monday. Gma called during the middle of this to see what she could do, and that was to get ready for Tanner's Eagle Court of Honor Sunday evening- that's when I asked her to go to Costco to get some last minute things, like the cake for Sunday evening and a few things for Bear Lake.
I was so GRATEFUL when this weekend was over and I had so much behind me, but what a GREAT & memorable weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment