Not sure if Tanner EVER showed Justin his "Twinkle Toes" though-
Tanner, Bailey, & Justin played the "100 Pin Bowling"
Thanks Justin for the nice visit- You are WELCOME Back anytime! We LOVE you!!!
One Sunday evening we asked G&G Paskett to come over and give our FHE on "Memories from their Childhood" it was a really nice night, and memorable. And even had a Q&A session (It actually is a item from Tanner's Duty to God book that is now checked off) But before they left the kids asked them to play the wii, which they've NEVER done before...SO FUNNY, but so much FUN!!! THIS night will be a memory the kids won't soon forget.
Here the girls are "helping" G&G Paskett understand that the controllers pick up their every move.
Here they are playing one of our favorite games, "Sword Play." They really got into it!
For those of you that don't know, Tanner is a picky eater. We've noticed there are times Tanner will try something new to eat, like when he's at a friends home, or with his 2 Foods classes he has taken. So with the help of his recipes, this is what he made the other night, yummy Apple Crisp. He did a great job, it was really YuMMy! This recipe will be one I'm sure he'll keep-
As for the girls, this month they began taking a Sewing Class that one of my girlfriends teaches. The first couple of times they go, they learn about the sewing machine, how to thread it, etc. Then their first project is to pick out material, make a Sewing bag, and learn how to use a Surger. Once they are done with the bag then they get to pick their next project, from other bags, pj bottoms, pillowcases, etc. Here is Bay with her sewing bag that she's working on. She was beaming when she came out from her last sewing class. I think she loves to see it coming together.
I was a little nervous signing Madi up seeing she's only 9, but she is LOVING it. Another friend has her 9 yr old in the class & has done well. Most of the girls range in age from 8 on up. Madi was unable to go to Sewing class this past week, so she is a little behind Bailey on her bag. Madi was so excited to see Bay's, that she's now trying to decide what color of ribbon to have as the strap. This was SUCH A GREAT idea, so HAPPY I just signed them up! :0)
3 comments:
Yay! A new post! Not that I am any better at blogging :o) Glad you guys had fun with Justin. I LOVE the pics of mom and dad - I wish I could have been there. I am sure the kids loved watching them play.
I would LOVE to take a sewing class & so would Nicole!! How fun is that?!!
It was a BLAST to watch G&G playing with the kids & the wii. I LOVE their faces & how much they got into it.
My girls are LOVING the sewing class. I'm so glad that I started them when I did- it would great to have more craft classes like this around.
Post a Comment