For the past month or more the 6th grader have been learning to dance different dances, and Dance Etiquette. Here the kids are Country Line Dancin'
Put 150 6th graders in a decorated gym, with their parents (over 100 of them) surrounding them with cameras, camcorders and cell phones taking pictures of their children's EVERY move & dance partner and this is what you have. Here they are doing the modern slow dance.
Parents even had a couple of chances to dance with their kids. SO CUTE! I loved this dance with Tanner, way back when...Bay & I weren't about too dance with each other. ;0)
The Country Line Dance is definitely my favorite! Now these are the days I LOVE signing up to "help" & today I was helping @ the cookie table & punch bowl so I wasn't able to dance. But I was able to catch a few moments to take a few pics here & there.
Bailey kept "hiding" from me every time she was asked or she asked a boy to dance. I DID get this picture though- Bailey & Gavin (Pack).
And last but not least, here is Bailey & Kobie (to Bay's right). It was so cute to see how excited Bay & ALL her friends were for today. Getting new dresses, what are they going do with their hair, Bay got to change her earrings, Kobie got her hair straightened (& it wasn't going ANYWHERE!)
No comments:
Post a Comment