Sunday, December 27, 2020

DeCeMBeR 2020


 

We had some added work done on my car for my Christmas present this year- All the chrome was deleted & wrapped in a Black Satin... then Dad Plasti-dipped the roof rack. It's not done in this photo but it is done.







This is the Lennar Town home that Tanner & Bailey are HOPING to buy in the next few months...

These are photos from the wrap, Chrome Delete-

Tanner & Mike working on Tanner's car, TRYING to get it put back together so he can get it ultimately fixed-








ANDDDD... they did it today, they got it all put back together!!!! Its not running YET, but Tanner has a guy coming to take it to his shop to work on it & get it running again. But Mike's SOOO HAPPY to get it out of his garage & get HIS GARAGE BACK, so HE has his cars in the garage during the WINTER months....

SOOO HAPPY they did- Now for it to be taken somewhere to get the wiring finished up & fixed right!

Mike's got ALL his cars IN THE GARAGE!!!! YAY!!!

It's been QUITE the YEAR to say the least... HAHAHA
I took Tanner up to the guy's shop because they thought it was READY- but it still wasn't!

Christmas Eve was NOT what we had planned...Both the girls worked until 5:30, Tanner was off & doing his own thing. Mike started working on his Speed & trying to find some bolts that he lost at one point. I got started making the Orange Rolls & Breakfast Quiche for Christmas morning. I hadn't planned dinner because we usually have take out Pizza or something. Next year, we will just get JDawgs or a pre-made dinner or something. It was a little HECTIC & Mike was frustrated...so Christmas Eve was NOT what you hoped it would be. We ended up watching a movie & things turned out fine, just not what you HOPED it would be like.

- Christmas Morning 2020 -
The Pez dispensers were the Money holders this year...
I got up early to put the Breakfast Quiche in the oven & look who else was up- 
Tanner was up playing video games-

Eventually after we ate breakfast around 9:30-10 am, we came out to the living room to open gifts. First the stockings, then handled out the gifts, then we started with Madi, the youngest & had her open up a gift, then went around the room until all the presents were opened.





Santa brought everyone some masks...so we can be SAFE!




Tanner & Dad both got Car Stuff, Mazda or Rotary Masks, Mazda Hot Wheels cars & trucks Mike's been looking for-
Madi gave Mike & Tanner some Car cards, like Football cards, but with their cars on them- pretty cool, Holographic designs
Then after opening presents we played games... the game where you put the mouth openers in your mouth, so when you say common phrases, or words you can't understand them- then of course LRC game with MONEY-  Mike WON the first round of $1's ($25), Tanner WON the second round of $1's ($25), I WON the 3rd round of $5 ($75), but I decided to throw it back in for another round...because you know the kids are trying to SAVE UP for a HOUSE or stuff for their cars. Then we played again & Bailey WON the next & FINAL round of LRC WINNING the $5's ($75)- The next game we played we played twice, each time with 1-$10, 3-$5, & 5-$1 with a chance of winning up to $30... with the ROLL with it Game.
Roll with It Game...we taped the dollar bills somewhere along the countertop, then at the other end of the counter you would ROLL the TP roll & if it stopped on the money bill, it WAS YOURS!!! BUT it had to be touching the dollar bill for you to WIN it!


SOMETIMES it was SOOOO CLOSE but it WASN'T touching the bill...




OR IF the corner of the bill had been FOLDED down, Mike would've WON this $5 bill...
I WON a total of $11 from this game, $10 & $1...
Mike WON a couple $5's and some $1's...
Tanner WON $7
Bailey WON $3
Madi I think WON the MOST, at $     
I guess that's GOOD, seeing she didn't WIN any from the LRC game...


Mike had RokBloks make Mike & Bailey some mudflaps for their new cars- Rok Bloks takes GOOD CARE of us, they usually just have us bring our cars so they can use them for models & making templates so they can sell to others cars... So while Mike's been off he's done that, & hopefully get the sheet rock finally FIXED downstairs by where the computers are, where we had the plumbing leak a couple years ago when we did the remodel to our upstairs & bathroom.

--------------

After the year its been, Mike & I TRULY feel BLESSED on all we've been through this year & that we've survived, even the kids!!! Even though I was off of work from March 16th - the end of the school year, they still paid me my work pay each month. Mike has been VERY BUSY & the housing market is really STRONG! Tanner stayed busy with work & school and didn't miss much work at all. As for the girls, they lost both their jobs back in March, but after a month or so, they soon found employment AND Health Insurance again... they both have been blessed with having been DOUBLE COVERED too on Health Insurance which has helped Bailey to receive another Pump, & Madi because while she had her surgery, we only ended up paying like $650 or the $75,000 hospital & Doctors bills. 
 
So we have definitely been 
 
***BLESSED and are TRULY GRATEFUL*** 
 
that Madi & Mike were BOTH diagnosed BEFORE all this CRAZINESS started this past year.  I can't even imagine as others have had to be diagnosed, loss of loved ones, the loneliness, struggles, loss of jobs etc that soooo many have suffered through this past year. I acknowledge God's hand in my life & my families life this past year. 

I completed reading the Book of Mormon once again this year, and have felt the PEACE that I needed through this year because of it. The same terrible things happening that are similar in comparison from the Book of Mormon to this past year. The Jaredite's being on the barge for 344 days without much light, being tossed, to & fro- we've felt that somewhat with all the happenings of this year. Covid, Earthquake, having to wear masks, isolation, African Killer Hornets, it felt a little like a game of Jumanji that we were playing & couldn't get out of... as I wrote my testimony at the end of reading the BofM this year, I wrote how I was feeling as the peace from reading helped me navigate, & direct myself & family this year. The tender mercies that God gives us, like Nephi & receiving the power of God & NOT using that POWER for around 2 years, then using it because the wickedness of the people. I feel He has done that here with US. We MUST CHOOSE to COME UNTO HIM, repent & ask forgiveness so that HE can help us once again to find the PEACE we need around US, through Him. He tended to TURN UP THE VOLUME on us a number of times this year- it see if we would HEED to His words, & Come Unto Him... then at the end of this year we had the Christmas Star, a Star that hasn't shown for over 400-800 years! And He chose THIS YEAR to share it with us again- after the year like we've had, what a Blessing & Tender Mercy in our lives. I HOPE that next year, as we study the Doctrine & Covenants we will find the PEACE we need once again, through His & the Prophets words. I am GRATEFUL to have the Testimony I have & want to continue to help nourish it, feed it & help it to grow each and everyday throughout the year.


- 2020 Meme's -

 







 
 
 
 
 




 














No comments: