Tuesday, July 6, 2021

January 2021

During Mike's time off over Christmas break he was able to get to patching the water leak from back when we remodeled our Master bathroom back in Aug-October 2018. When the plumbers installed a defective part & it leaked just soon after completing the bathroom. We were VERY GRATEFUL that it leaked down & we didn't have to end up tearing out all the sink, floor, baseboards etc that we had just installed. This was one of those things that came in 3's, HOWEVER we had a number of sets of 3's that week!!! That was the same week that we found out about Bailey & her separation, Mike's Dad went into the hospital, Tanner accidentally cracked our new living room TV,  I accidentally ran a red light on the way home from Caleb Stillman's reception, and we had this flood in our basement computer room. I can't remember what else there was but it felt sooo overwhelming at the time & they just seemed like the HiTs just kept on coming!!! But very HAPPY its' finally fixed, drywalled & mudded. Ready to be painted SOON! Hopefully, I will get on that soon- its only July, now- UGH!




Madi has been saying for as long as I can remember that she'd live with us forever! She has NO plans moving out!  Well, that was until with all the talk from Tanner & Bailey moving out, she came to us one night at the beginning of January & said she thought she found a place to move into to down in Orem. Not with anyone she knew, she just wanted to try it out. So within a week or so, she got everything lined up & was packing up her stuff and MOVING OUT!!!

So Saturday, January 16th she moved out with the help of Bailey, Tanner & Mike. I had my scheduled Covid-19 vaccine shot that morning & was unable to help with the move.



FUNNY coincidence, the place she moved into was 46 E Water Lane Orem, & our address, 46 E Pioneer Drive, so Bailey had to get a picture of her by her address, FOR ME, since I was unable to be there! 







Mike had recently got his Drone out to take some pictures/video for work, so of course he took some of our home.
While packing Madi had come across all her wristbands from the ER's, hopsitals etc from 2019...

So, while Mike had his drone out, he took some shots & video of Tanner & Bailey's new place they were just about ready to move into out in Saratoga Springs - Lennar's Wildflower Subdivision.
This will be their unit - 1981 N Chianti Street Saratoga Springs, UT







One weekday morning as I sat down to read in the morning before heading off to work, Mike had left me this CUTE note in my Scripture reading material. It was a VERY NICE SURPRISE!!! Very thoughtful & kind <3  It made my day!

We have been WAITING for this for awhile now! With 2019-20 & the Pandemic, it was a KILLER to try & buy or order a 4 seater UTV. Mike had been researching all the different makes & kept on coming back to a Talon over a Razor. So he had contacted Russ Steadman back in July, I think of 2020 & couldn't get 2020, so we waited patiently & it FINALLY arrived in January 2021! So Mike and Tanner went to pick it up one Saturday. We have been SOOO excited to get back to riding!



It WAS REALLY NICE to have all my kids back in my home, from like October 2019 - February 2020, and then one by one they moved out! It was really hard at first, it took about a month before I saw how nice it was & wasn't as sad- I DID have to get use to it being just Mike & me... but it was NICE & quiet! 




I've been wanting to get my eyebrows Microbladed for years now & FINALLY did it! It's been a journey but grateful I did it! It didn't take as well as it should have because of my thyroid medicine I'm on, so I had to go back again in May to have her do a Combination, or microblading & powder. But its taken a lot better now & so glad I did it. This is just the Microblading, the first time.






So this was my reaction to getting the Covid vaccine. Its called, the Covid arm. It came on about 8 days after getting the shot, & the progression of it over the next 4-5 days. It itched at first, then when I looked at my arm i starting looking into the reaction symptoms. It was warm to the touch, but STILL SO grateful to have received the shot. Because I work at the school, we were like 3rd in line to receive the shot- Medical staff, & Nursing Care Places staff & residents, then Teachers/staff. 

No comments: