JUNE 1st came & THIS was our life for June... help Madi recover from surgery-
This is what I happened to do the night before Madi's surgery...the FOIL dinner pan bent in half & spill the ingredients onto my arm as I was pulling it out of the microwave, as it was in there to cool
They had Madi UP & walking within a few hours of surgery...which was good
I stayed with her all that first day, Monday- then went in everyday for a couple hours, then had Bailey go up & sit with her a day or two, & she came home within a few days.
During ALL of this, BLACK LIVES MATTER started taking more of an important role in our daily lives, bc everything that had been going on for months & now, more FOCUS was on it
Tanner went to StG with Brad Clark, & a bunch of the buddies & rode - Had a GREAT time!
Bailey helping Madi with her Bi-weekly shots
They WIPED each other out!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment