Saturday, November 30, 2019

June 2019

Here is another AFTER photo of the garage cabinets, etc.



Our LOVE for Mazda's...

LOVE this picture Bailey took of Mike with Ivy...after him returning home once again after being gone for a few nights!

While Madi was away for Origination Graduation trip, Mike put the Mazda 6 the kids drove through High School up on the lift, so we could fix a few things & get it ready to sell...
First few days of Summer & I began the CLEANING I do every Summer! This time I had found the towel we had stuffed in the Master Bathroom vent while doing remodeling in there, to keep the dust from going through our duct work... MONTHS later & I found the towel still stuck in the vent- Not sure WHY anyone, like plumbers, cabinet guys etc didn't pull it out when they installed the cabinets! Sure glad I found it when I did...especially before the heat of Summer comes 
& we want to use the AC!
Sleeping Bailey!!! I sure will MiSS her when she moves out in August! Love her & so proud of how far she's come since last October & the dirvorce!
And like ALWAYS, when Madison is GONE for any amount of extended time, I go into her room & DEEP CLEAN it! So while she was gone on the 2 week Origination trip- I knew this would be a GOOD time to do this AGAIN! Not many surprises this time around...more just that she has a TON of clothes she doesn't use or wear & needs to get rid of!


Tanner & sometimes Mike go up a day or two on the weekends to get this RX-7 running again
One Thursday night, Bailey & I met Rachel, & her family at Sophi's T-ball game in PG then went to Taco Amigo after for an ice cream & fries...the girls sure LOVE the fun filters on social media apps-

This was FUNNY- I had put out some cards for Father's Day, for the family to sign, like always- one day Tanner stops by unexpectedly signs one & goes on his way...then when I came across it, I realized he signed the Father's Day card for Gpa Gillett but thought it was for Mike! It wasn't...

A letter I wrote to Scott...haven't given it to him yet & not sure I will but it did feel good to write it-

A couple posts from Tanner


- Happy Father's Day 2019 -


- HAHAHAHA -







No comments: