Another Type One Diabetes story I want to remember...
Dad, ohhh I mean MER-MAN!
Bailey took & edited pictures for the Allen's
Madi, is DEFINITELY a HARD WORKER!!! So proud-
Haircut & color time...
![]() |
| My new CX5 with the original wheels |
My new CX5 with the NEW Black wheels Mike had done for me... <3 br="">3>
Grandpa out in the garden MOWING a pathway for us so we can walk over to their house-
G&G Paskett's headstone
Not sure I WANTED to see this yet....but Gpa wasn't having it- so I just went so he'd stop asking me WHY I didn't want it see it...
We had plans to do Thanksgiving with the Nunleys down in STG for their first year here, BUT then a day or so later, they uninvited us, (well our side of the family) but we had already asked the Gillett's if we could use their timeshare- Mike needed some time away from work so he took the whole week off & went down on Saturday, then Madi and I drove down Tuesday after school. Bailey went to California with Jordyn's family and Tanner had the time off, so he wanted to CHILL OUT at home- and by the time we got down to STG, Mike was ready to come home...funny guy- we ended up eating Thanksgiving dinner with the Nunley's and Ken & Joanne Nunley, and Todd & Christine, Demory, Amoray, Dayton & Allyson. It was a really NICE dinner & night, laughing, telling each other what we've been thankful for this past year, etc. and talking about my scary decision to do microblading or NOT!!!
We had dinner at the New Cafe Sabor in StG and then so did Bailey, on their way back from CA
later that next week. StG place hasn't changed too much-
Bailey & Jordyn snapchatting etc on their way to CA...
Madittude reared its UGLY face in StG...but OH WELL!
Thanksgiving Day posts from Madi & Tanner












































No comments:
Post a Comment