It was a FUNNY night, we were sitting watching tv when our Ring doorbell went off- so Mike sat and watched the boys set up & leave this PROM proposal message for Madi...but when they were all done, Issac came back to "ring" the doorbell because he FORGOT- when he came to ring the doorbell he THEN realized that we had a doorbell that records the WHOLE thing!!! His face said it ALL!
The first time Madi arranged the letters on the bananas...it came out to read, Tyler Ma??? but then we rearranged the bananas & came up with Isaac Nash, but had a bunch of extra letters mixed in to MESS her up!
One little STOP on our way home from dinner with Mike & I...
And so the PROM dress shopping begins...
This dress was BEAUTIFUL & made her look SOOOO TEENY TINY, but LPHS requires 2" straps-
An IG post I forwarded to Mike during all the UPS & DOWNS this past year or so....
Madi's answer back to Isaac for PROM... it turned out REALLY CUTE!!! However, we forgot that it was Fast Sunday the next day after dropping it off late Saturday night, after Madi got off work-
Then that very next night we got EGGed really BAD! And from what the police officer said, its usually done by a High Schoolers friends or NON-friends & asked if we had any high school aged kids...Yep! that would be Madi!
SOOOOO Frustrating!!! Mike wanted to find the punks & beat the crap out of them if he found them! Madi thinks she knows who did it, but the police can only do so much! They have a lot of other reports/ cases that are far worse than getting egged!
And the VERY next day, as I was driving to work, I saw this off the side of the road, over on Stevens property- just STEPS away from our road & house!
Prom dress shopping AGAIN but with Bailey this time!
You think someone was excited for her BiRtHdaY!?!?!
And dress shopping again...one day in AF and another up in South Jordan...
And THEN...We FINALLY found the DRESS!!!!
And this one was IT!
I think I wore her out! or she wore ME out...
A Thank You note I wrote to Trish, that I hoped would make her feel good! However, she was very curious to WHY I would write it...guess she doesn't really know me- I've ALWAYS have been one for sending Thank You notes!
Bailey LOVES to wrap Dad up "like a BURRITO!"
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!
Its your GOLDEN Birthday...
HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY Mikey!!!
Once a GOOF BALL, ALWAYS a GooFBaLL!!!
Sister Time! on the way to see Dad for dinner-
Bailey's drawing of Dad's SPEED
On Sunday, February 26th 2017 Michael "Mic" or "Huish" was called back to our Heavenly Home.
He had gone in for surgery earlier that week & thought everything would be fine, and it was for a while, but by late Friday, early Saturday morning he had some complications & ended back up at the hospital. Early Sunday morning before church I was getting ready for church in our bathroom when Mike was out in the living room & got a text from Kim about Mike losing his 23 year fight! I heard a NOOOO! come from the other room. I came out & he told me, then we pulled the kids into the living room & told them, then after we had a PRAYER in honor of him & their family- that they would feel His love & Mike's spirit still with them, etc. GOing to church that day was REALLY ROUGH! I kept looking back to their back seat bench, & they weren't sitting there. The SPIRIT was SOOOO Strong & powerful that Sunday. I couldn't help but cry all through Sacrament. I sure LOVE Mike & know Mike did too- and our kids! My heart was aching for Kim & their family-
What a BLESSING Mike Huish was in our lives & such a great friend to each of us. Mike had received a text from Mike earlier that week asking him to keep a watch over Kim & his family if things didn't go okay with his surgery. But things always went well, so it was just one more surgery he'd pull through, at least so we thought-



















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment