Wednesday, January 3, 2018

MARCH 2017

LOVE this guy! and we'll MiSS him tremendously-
This was a Type One Diabetic story that I read that I want to remember...  
Because of this girl!!!
Kim asked Mike to say Invocation at Mike's funeral, because Mike was one of Mike's dearest friends
Beautiful Family <3 br="">
A good reminder... "JOY always follows Sorrow" -Pres. Erying
After all the chaos with the Lot & House, I decided to write Dad & Mom a letter & let them know HOW MUCH & WHY the property means so much too me.
GREAT High School Report Card... & her Dad TEASING her!
Some flowers, Tootsie Rolls & a thank you card from Kim & the Huish family and my post about it...
A CUTE picture & text that I received one night from the Schauerhamer girls, visiting Madi @ work-
This GUY... LOVE him!!!
Bailey bought a NEW Camera with her Bday money & savings she's had for awhile now-
Tanner's RX7
Getting ready for PROM!!!
And a gift to the Mom of his date...Isn't THAT the SWEETEST!!! He scored BiG points on this one
Snapchat from the girls while taking photos...there were deer in the back ground of their pictures...
And one of MANY pictures Dad has taken of Tanner & his spills, from his cars-
SAD day when you sell your family's Razor...
Grandma Paskett sent these flowers to Bailey for her 1st year Diaversary
OHHHH Daaaaad (with eye roll) .......
Grateful for one of Bailey's MANY talents!!!


No comments: