Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NoVeMBeR

Mike had to install a new horn on his little Mazda 3 & so he had Tanner take this picture of him holding up the horns & sent a text to me- Feeling HORNY?!?!
and THIS is what I sent back to him.... hahaha

So HAPPY to see that HUMOR runs through this family of ours-
at WORK no less...



Mockingjay Part 1 Premiere for Allstate with the girls
NO selfies with their Mommy tonight

Ohhh, they're sooooo much FUN!!! 
Selfies of Tanner & Shelley up in Park City Snowboarding

Todd was asked to speak at the Early Return Missionary Fireside this month, so they invited us (Bailey & I went) & we helped with the girls...or I should say BAILEY helped with the girls, while I listened to Todd's story- SOOOO Grateful for his example & openness with us about his experience of going out & coming home early-
***Sophia's 1st Birthday***






I had to have PROOF to show what Madi's room looks like 99.9% of the time...I will definitely have some GREAT Blackmail for her children! Both Mike & I DON'T KNOW WHERE she came from...
she doesn't get it from either of US!


a fun text we received on Thanksgiving Day from Mo & Sophi (Rachel)

With it not really snowing until Christmas Day this year we had PLENTY of times that we had to RAKE the stupid leaves from our yard & everyone else's yard that blew into our yard...
Tanner thinks he was SOOOO tricky with his fingers in the sign of LOSER! I knew it at the time, goof ball!

No comments: