Lunch with Morgan at Pizza Pie Cafe
A few posts that made me think of our Missionary & how very Blessed we are,
even IF he's coming home...at least he's coming HOME!
World Cup brackets
I sure LOVE this boy...these pictures were taken the night before he went into the MTC. It was just him & I downstairs, packing the rest of his suitcases- he needed to tie a tie & so I gave him a instruction paper that showed him, and he went in the bathroom & tied his tie...he came back in and was acting all goofy! That night I knew I'd love those pictures of him & this moment in time we had-
Here are some words of comfort I found over the time of coming to peace-
of course D&C 124:49 and then the story of the Larborers in the Vineyard, equal pay
regardless of "time served" in the vineyard.
I took this picture of Bailey "holding the Priesthood" - there's been MUCH debate lately of Women holding the Priesthood & as talked about it one night, she hurried over to Dad & gave him a hug & said "See, women can hold the Priesthood!" hahahaha
| This was another post that had caused me some concern & then peace as Elder Gillett ended up coming home. |
With the Fourth of July only a few days after Tanner came home, & me & the girls had already bought our tickets to Carrie Underwood at the Stadium of Fire. Tanner was invited to a Real Soccer game with the Vawdrey's, so Dad had nothing to do... the girls & I headed to Pizza Factory in Provo for dinner before the big show-
BYU's Studio C was performing, along Carrie Underwood
A Beautiful & Patriotic Sunset on Independence Day
Tanner's post from that night-
Grandma Paskett had already planned a trip up to Bear Lake, since we had sold our time share to go to Oregon. It was just about a week after Tanner got home, we went to Bear Lake- Tanner wasn't so sure he'd come, but he still came up. He had still been experiencing headaches everyday since he had been home & there were a few times he didn't do much with everyone, but just sat because he was having a headache.
We enjoyed the kiddos-
the girls weren't too sure about Tanner. It took them some time to warm up to him again. He was pretending to look at his foot, then get Morgan- as she would giggle...
When I noticed this...it totally cracked me up! Can you see what I see??? ohhh, that would tickle me-
We soaked up all the girl time we could...
Everyone kept trying to get Tanner off his chair & enjoy the water & sunshine...
they finally got him out of his chair-I think he liked it though...
We even got Grandma out on the kayak...
Cute Grandpa & Grandma
Getting a few snack for the road at the Chocolate Bear
Bear Lake FUN
Mike took Madi and went for a ride up in the hills above Alpine
My little professional- OHHH, how I LOVE when she does my feet!!!
She doesn't like getting her picture taken & would be MAD if she knew I took it-
Bailey & Liz went up AF Canyon one day & took a whole bunch of beautiful pictures of each other-
Water games for Mutual night up at the Pitcher's barn / yard
Matt Bishop brought up a billboard sign that he has that he uses for as a tarp but here we used it as a
Slip n' Slide- & it worked GREAT!!!
Rachel, & Grandma took the girls one day to the Children's Museum of Curiosity -
here are a few pictures they took.
Mike has razor blades on his feet, so we go through bed sheets a lot quicker than the average person... here Bailey caught a picture of him Duct taping our sheets so they'd last until we had the money to buy some new ones- OOOOHHHH, Mike! hahahaha
Megan & Madi in the treehouse at a Birthday Party for Brayden Gillett
Tanner finally agreed & I took him to get a Pedicure after he had come home from his mission & all the walking he did. He wasn't that UP for it, but now he talks about how GREAT it was & that if I pay, he'd go again...
Birthday post for Tanner-
A day of SWIMMING at the Allen's
Just days before heading up to Oregon, Bailey went and got her Drivers License
LOVE these GiRLieS of mine....



No comments:
Post a Comment