Mo even let Madi paint her toes...but then decided half way through she didn't want them painted-
At this point, it seemed like it would take forever for Tanner's MTC date to come, but now that we are past that, it sure came & went FAST!
| Definitely LOVE this quote, its SO TRUE! |
My ig post in January 2014- "Meet Brother Larry Barlow, an AWESOME Alpine City resident who you see walking around the city getting his exercise, along with a bag to collect garbage as he walks! He's been doing this for years! He's been recognized by the city & has received an award for this. *So Grateful* to have gotten to know him over the years, as I'd stop to say "Hello" & say "THANK YOU for your service!" This morning as I was visiting with him, I asked if I could take this photo. #makeadifference #comefollowme #serveoneanother
This was something I saw on pinterest & loved, so I decided to make one of our
own that meant something to us.
A few FUN fb posts from this month
This ig post was from missionariescomingsoon ig account that Tanner was featured on.
This other picture of Tanner is from right before going over to get Tanner's Patriarchal Blessing. We were running a little behind & when I asked for a picture, he was not happy with the request. So I took this one-
It was a very spiritual blessing & we were all touched by what was said. Even Bailey was moved to the point of knowing she NOW wanted hers blessing & would be making the appointment for one so Tanner could also be there for it.
LOVED this Book- Very inspiring of how she overcame her challenges & didn't let them take ANY MORE days of her life away from her.
I figured since Tanner wasn't going to be going into the MTC now until March 12th, I wanted to get YW's New Beginnings over with before March came. So I could focus on Tanner & my family-
"COME UNTO CHRIST and be perfected in Him"
It was a very nice evening, the spirit was present and very grateful for all the YW
Bailey was asked to give a few thoughts on PP and what it meant to her.
We were able to watch Morgan on a number of occasions, to help Rachel out. On this particular day we made PoPCOrN. And she loved it-
I was able to get a few Jazz tickets for a game & gave them to Tanner to take a girl & friends to. Of course, seeing there was really only Brad left, he took Brad & Stacia and Tanner invited Kristin Bridges, a good friend from HS. I did request a picture & this is what he sent :0)
As the days were drawing closer, so did my emotions & making sure I tell Tanner HOW MUCH I love him!
Just some fun pictures that I was playing with an app on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment