Saturday, March 23, 2013

fEbrUArY BiRTHDaY'S

For Bailey's birthday this year it fell on Tuesday, the day after President's Day. So on Monday we gathered together with Todd, Rachel, Mo and Grandma at Kneader's to have a YUMMY breakfast. And many other people had the same idea of breakfast there-






 

   Then for Birthday Cake, we opt'd out of a cake and got her a Red Velvet cookie from Smart Cookie.
 


I can't believe she is 15 years old, my lil' girl who was 10 months old when we moved into our house. The little girl who I knew I wanted to call "Bailey" since I was younger and the name I told Grandpa Bailey while he was so sick and on his death bed, I told him there I wanted to name my first daughter, Bailey. My daughter that is 15 and doesn't seem to careless if she got her drivers permit or license. My daughter who has had her Personal Progress pretty much DONE, except her Virtue project (which is reading the Book of Mormon) since she was probably 13 1/2 years old. Yep, she's 15 years old and her own person- Love her with ALL my heart! Grateful for her friendship & example to me in so many ways- her kindness to everyone, the way so many love her, her friendship to all, her beauty and her many talents. Love her, ALL of her!
 Before school on her Birthday...



 

 
 
 


 

The Saturday after birthday I had planned with her best friend, Liz to take them to lunch and then go to a movie we ALL have been dying to see. First of all, she didn't even want to GO anywhere...but MADE her! Picked up Liz about 11:15, headed to where I thought Bailey would choose for lunch, which was Cafe Rio.

Enjoyed our lunch before I spilled the beans and accidentally let it slip where we were off to next...the movie.

Safe Haven a Nicholas Sparks movie

We had a GREAT time~
This is a cute Instagram that Mo sent Uncle Mike for his birthday!
And this is the Instagram/fb message I posted for Mike's birthday along with a little blurb I no longer have-
Times have been pretty tough so it happened to be a pretty uneventful Birthday again this year for Mike. Hopefully next year will be different-

No comments: