On Valentine's Day, Grandma & Grandpa Paskett had picked up Baby Morgan from Todd & Rachel so they could go out. Grandma had asked me if "I'd like to have her for a little while?" & I definitely said, "YES!" So while we had her for a couple of hours, each of the kids took their turns holding her, but when Tanner was holding her, she had FARTED really loud & it even sounded like it was a MESSY one. But with the sound it scared Tanner, he jumped, held her out from him & checked under her to see if he got it on him. It was the FUNNIEST thing to see, Mike, Tanner & I really had a GOOD laugh!
But I think he enjoyed holding her, he was talking to her & goo-ing at her. It was fun to see, but I asked him if he was ready to be a "daddy"? & he said, "NOOOO!" which I am VERY grateful for-
Is she not just the CUTEST thing or what?!?!?
Madi just loves holding her too- although her arm gets tired, so she has to have a pillow to support it.
Now is that not just the CUTEST lil' Be-Hind, and especially for Valentine's Day- I could hold her ALL DAY LONG...(fyi Rachel) :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment