This field was full of beautiful yellow flowers, so we had to take a few pictures with the girls.
Tanner's been ANXIOUSLY waiting to get his hands all over "Jack"...
So OFF they went, with Tanner at the wheel.
It's BEAUTIFUL up there. This picture kind of reminds me of the Scenic Overlook at the top of Bear Lake.
After lunch we headed down to see how close we could get to Strawberry Reservoir. We made it to Highway 50, about a 19 mile ride from where we started.
I've always wanted a family picture of all of us while out riding, but we never seem to have anyone with us to take the picture. So I decided to TRY our timer on the camera...it worked okay, but maybe it was more operator error.
mAdI
bAIlEy
and tAnnEr
i LoVE my family
These days 'Riding' with my family, will be the days I remember the most-
and for MORE than just the Riding!
No comments:
Post a Comment