Back in November when "New Moon" came out I took Bailey, because she had been so involved with reading Twilight and then New Moon. Madi really struggled with that, so when we received the invitation for "Eclipse" I called right away and asked if I could possibly get ONE more ticket for her. They were gracious enough to do just that, but at a price...no, not $$$, we'd move from AWESOME top middle section seats down to front 3rd row off center- BUT, hey we GOT 3 seats! I'm not complaining!
The girls were SO ExCiTeD!!!
especially Madison!
We took just a few pictures, because just after they had their raffle drawing they warned us that they had "Twilight" Security guards walking up & down the aisle watching for ANY recordings, picturhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife taking, etc. from any cameras or phones- and they would KICK YOU OUT!!! So, Yep! you guessed it- we weren't taking ANY CHANCES!!!
We didn't win anything at the raffle, but we did see Scott & Michelle (Mike's brother & sis-in-law) there. Madi LOVED that we KNEW someone else that was there.
Madi was so funny- she wouldn't wear the "Vampire Girl" t-shirt Bailey got at the last Preview Showing, but she DID wear the "WoLF GirL" button! She's definitely on "TEAM JACOB"!
No comments:
Post a Comment