Tuesday, July 6, 2010

- BaiLeY's nEw rOOm -

As SOON as Bailey was introduced into the YW/Personal Progress program we went through her book and decided on one of her projects. She has been working SO HARD to work through her experiences so she can then work on her Projects. But with it being SuMMeR, we decided that we would go ahead and start this project, she couldn't WaiT any longer for-

Knowledge Project: Working with your mother, grandmother, or a woman in your ward or branch, master a homemaking skill she teaches you.

From shopping for the paint to prepping her room to touch up and re-organizing her room we definitely spent MORE than 10 hours on this project, but SO worth it for the *SmiLe* on her face! :0)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's so cute! I LOVE it! What a great idea.

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

Oh it looks so good! I told her to send me pictures so I am glad you posted it on your blog. I love the New Moon poster on her closet door! You guys did such a great job!

P.S. Thanks for calling today - sorry I was a little distracted at work. Please let me know what I can do to help with Bear Lake as I know you have a lot going on.

LOVE YOU!!!

Amy Powell said...

So very cute!! Good job Bailey!!