Monday, June 29, 2026

June 2025











Cars & Coffee June 2025

The kitties got their shots / vaccines and they slept for like 24 hours & Bella always had one paw on Jax while they slept. SOOO CUTE!!! 




Jax meeting Nova for the first time...Nova DID NOT like it!  :0/
Tanner & Gracie's basement apartment that Bailey will be in was coming along well-



















I had exercised, & mowed the lawn the day before Mike's work party to Lagoon & while I was in the shower, I slipped and fell hit the back of my head on the marble shower seat then hit the floor. Luckily Bailey was downstairs working from home & heard the thuds, came up to check on me- I thought I was fine, but after Bailey seeing the gash on my head realized I need to go into InstaCare. So I did- 7 staples!





Lennar Lagoon Day 


During a windstorm, Tanner & Gracie's fence blew over just soon after getting it installed, so they had them come out & fix it.








After Paint



A NEW Flag was posted up on the hill in Alpine & we were at Berg's pool for Girls Activity Days, watching as it was installed. Will Jones got special permission to put it up near his home he's building. 




The Kitty Hotel


After Carpet & Flooring install
I think the kitties WILL miss Scout when they move out & into their new apartment. 















Appliance install






No comments: