I was able to get 2 tickets to Stadium of Fire this year with Journey coming on Saturday, July 1st. So Mike & I went and enjoyed ourselves. It was the first time we had been in a BiG setting like this since Covid...
it was a little weird, but nice.
It was a BEAUTIFUL night & still one of my most FaVoRiTe parts of the night is the
FLY OVER with the jets!
Bailey was scheduled to get her Gall Bladder out on Friday, July 7th but then she didn't realize she couldn't eat in the am before surgery so they had to reschedule. But that was probably a GOOD THING, because Friday was when Mike stayed home & was sick- come to find out he had COVID! We've avoided it this long & did a good job, but he got it from some co-workers, they didn't even know they had it until he tested positive & told them to test! So Bailey's gall bladder surgery was rescheduled to Monday, July 17th. Which I ended up getting Covid after Mike, & I was planning on taking care of Bailey following her surgery- She did well, we were so worried about her numbers dropping during surgery because she hadn't eaten for hours, we hadn't considered them going HIGH! Which they did, but they were able to give her a little insulin during it, that steadied her numbers until she could recover in post op!
She had to do the breathing treatments like Mike & Madi both had to do after his gall bladder surgery & her Crohn's infection surgery, she had at the very beginning of her diagnosis.
She ended up staying with us a few nights & then felt well enough & WANTED to get home to Scout and with Tanner & Gracie there at the house it worked good-
I had posted the pictures of our house I took & then Kelly sent me these pictures from her house- overlooking the valley from her deck!
SOOO CuTe!
I asked Bailey to redo our Family name I had in our living room & of course she did a GREAT job!
She used everyone's favorite colors & their Birth month flower in the design of the new drawing-



















No comments:
Post a Comment