Swiss Days with the Girls & Rachel
Well, GUESS WHAT Mike found?!?!?
Peach Days Car Show in Brigham City
What's a trip up North to Brigham City without going to Maddox?!?!?
Another Snapchat from Bailey at work
Lone Peak HS Homecoming Football game to watch Todd Paskett & be with these cute girls
Just teasing Tanner...
LOVE this cRaZY girl
and this sleepy one too
Gotta go to the Hive Boutique in Mountain Green
Real life truth: This past month has been draining with back
to
school shopping, school registration for our girls,
registering 2
vehicles this month, $800+ repair bill on a 3rd vehicle, a
dishwasher
that is only 8 yrs old, but the one part to fix it, is
discontinued- but
they'll give us 10%
off on a new unit, and last but not least, as of
today our air conditioner broke and is beyond repair.
I DON'T say any of this to get sympathy, pity, comments or ANYTHING-
I DON'T say any of this to get sympathy, pity, comments or ANYTHING-
I only say this because I would feel ungrateful if I didn't
share my feelings.
As I have felt the
sting of each and every one of these, I have also felt
the overwhelming feeling of gratitude that 1. we are in a
better place
financially than we have been in the past number of years,
2. grateful
that all of this DIDN'T happen back when times were SO tough
&
tight, 3. grateful that we've had a little something put
away, 4.
grateful it's just THINGS, not family or our health, 5.
grateful that
it's NOT worse, and last & most importantly, 6. so
grateful that I
feel this feeling of GRATITUDE, in a time like this.
"True gratitude is finding a way to be thankful for whatever is occurring
"True gratitude is finding a way to be thankful for whatever is occurring
in our lives at the moment." *SO Grateful!*
(fast forward to) Then at Christmas time Mike called Brandon from Titan Heating & Air to check in with him on our bill & wanting to pay it now that we got our year end bonus. Brandon told Mike that his money is not good with him. And said Everything is taken care of, our bill was paid. WOW! to put it mildly we are SO very grateful & can't wait until one day when we can Pay it Forward like that.
Our OLD baby & the NEW baby
Bailey with Thurl Bailey
Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, OH, I put with you. So we're even.
Madi made us dinner-breakfast! Things she's learning from Foods class at work.
Demory - Morgan - Bailey
So Concentrated.
Birthday Girl!!! 9.30.00
BiG 15 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment