It started coming DOWN at work one day & just so happened to be the same day as my new dishwasher was getting delivered. So I left work when I got the call that the delivery men were on their way. When I got home I went to check the walk out because of all the rain that came down. And I was right to worry! The tile floor was SOAKED and about a square foot or so off the tile floor onto the carpet area. So I went outside & started bailing out the rain, IN the pouring rain- but you do what ya gotta do!
The Ridley's parking lot after the rain storm
Bailey's watercolor print & Bailey's computer
David Archuleta Concert
Flowers from Suzie Ledkins & her daughter, Tamera
- Mike Selfies -
Church Snapchat Selfie
Another one of Bailey's MANY talents...snapchat pictures
find your tribe. love them hard.
A few of Madi's Snapchat's
Fire Drills & La Caille
Highland Elementary Hawk Walk Assembly
Fall Break
- Riding up AF Canon -
Bailey driving the Razor
Madi driving the Razor
Bailey's snapchat "He's being annoying!"
Church Sunday Selfie with Mommy
Dad at the Doctors getting his skin bubble from his wrist removed.
When your photo is in an Art Gallery at school
I'm her favorite person!
Watching Junie!
Mike & Tanner were invited to Academy Mortgage day at Miller Motor Sports park & got to race their cars around the track, drive other cars & be taught some racing skills-
Tanner Snapchattin'
Dropping Madi off at the Allen's to go to their Ward Halloween Party
Two VERY cute Tinkerbells!
and a Lumber Jack... jk
And then there was Bailey's way of Trick or Treating...
No comments:
Post a Comment