Thursday, April 4, 2013

BaiLeY's sprIng brEAk 2013

The night before Spring Break, Bailey went over to Liz's house to have her sister help dye Bailey's hair. Because two nights before, Friday night they had been planning to dye her hair, and it didn't work out and was canceled then they tried to do it again after YW's Conference on Saturday night, but then again it didn't happen so Bailey was really disappointed and was crying. So, being her Mom I wanted to make it right, so when she asked if I'd dye her hair I said Yes. NOT A GOOD IDEA! So we began and two strains into it I kept telling her I've never done this, I shouldn't be doing this, etc. etc. etc. So finally she blew & got mad and said Nevermind! and went to the sink and started washing it out. Then she went into her room, crying and headed downstairs to shower. Came upstairs awhile later, apologized, we talked it out and it was all good. So the next day Liz offered her sisters help again and so Sunday evening they dyed her hair, just before Spring Break.

They headed down Monday morning about 10 am to spend 5 days with 6 teenage girls for Liz's 15th birthday. And it looks like they are having a GOOD TIME!!! These are the pictures they have been posting- 



 

 






SPRiNG BReaK 2013


No comments: