I've been wanting to go to the YW's General Meeting for a few months now & asked Grandma Paskett if she would like to come with us downtown to the Conference Center and try and get tickets. I was running late this Saturday trying to get Easter grocery shopping done, errands, etc. I wanted to go to an early dinner with my girls & Grandma, but time didn't allow it. This was the first time that Madi, Bailey & I could attend now that Madi's in YW's. So we headed down around 4 o'clock and dropped the girls and Grandma off near the Conference center, while I found parking. they found tickets & I found parking at City Creek.
We took a few pictures before heading into the Conference Center.
And took a few while in our seats, that were WAY, WAY UP HIGH- it even made Bailey & I a little sick.
Madi wasn't too happy about all the pictures...if you can tell.
This was a nice, close up, zoom in picture.
And this is what it was REALLY like.
After the meeting we headed outside to the overlook area & got a few more pictures
It was a Beautiful day, and a Beautiful meeting where we heard from each of the YW's Presidency, President Erying, President Uchdorf and the Highland & Highland South Stake YW.
No comments:
Post a Comment