| Grateful its OVER, Slobber, laughing and ALL! |
| Just some beautiful pictures captured off our back deck |
And some more pictures just a few weeks later...
One day in November Bailey's 9th grade Seminary class had what they call a "Missionary Day" they come dressed in Church attire for the whole school day.
And she REALLY didn't want me to take this picture!!!
Alpine Elementary School had a program for the Alpine City Veteran's or grandparents of Alpine Elementary kids. Madi asked Grandpa Paskett, but he was asked already by one of his other grandkids from Westfield Elementary which was at the same time this program was at. But Grandma and Grandpa Paskett came by a little while later and got a picture with Madi! Grateful for ALL our Veteran's <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">3>
At the beginning of the month of November I needed to go back to work and found a job at Highland Elementary with the same hours as my kids. Its been a difficult adjustment but one that is necessary at this time. But with that came a lot of changes around our home. I don't get to enjoy some of those "Yeah days, I'm a Mom" where I get to go shopping or to a boutique or go to lunch with my friends or a sister. And on this particular day a boutique that Rachel & I always met up for in PG was going on and I wasn't able to meet her, but Rachel being so kind she sent this "care package" home with Grandma. Its a Yummy Cinnamon Twist from BiG BuNs. It was a hard day & not to be able to go like I usually would with Rachel made it even worse, but I was sure grateful for this KiND deed.
| Our annual Twilight night with the girls @ Jordan Commons on the Allstate Insurance group |
Madi didn't mind taking photos this night, but Bailey did-
Alpine Elementary's 6th Grade Pillow Concert
Madi ^Madi ^
Madi ^
and then there was Thanksgiving Break, our trip to St. George for Bailey's Soccer Tournament & Tanner's trip to Bismarck, ND to spend Thanksgiving with the Nunley's.
No comments:
Post a Comment