And I think her "friends" liked playing with her too...
"Watching" Bailey's game
and after Bailey's game we headed to one of our favorite places to eat while in Park City- DeVonza's!
No one else in the family wanted to carve pumpkins, so Madi & I went to town.
I chose to make a CYCLOPS
And Madi chose to make one side of her pumpkin the UofU logo, feathers and all
Then the other side she chose to make a "U" but the middle accidentally broke off
In October, every year at Alpine Elementary they have the "Eagle Fun Run," a way to raise money to buy some extra items each year for the school and the kids.
They have a 5k run around the neighborhood by the school then the finish line is around back of the school in the playground area. They have a raffle for all those kids that raised money, etc.
Here is Madi after she had finished her run, & after I finished my "volunteering" of directing runners/walkers through the course.
It was actually a nice cooler morning & many were grateful for this. It was pretty with the clouds so low in Alpine & butted up right against the mountains, with a skiff of snow on the tops.
For Mutual one night this month our group of Beehive's had a Halloween Costume Party
Madi chose to be a *CraZy* ReaL Salt Lake FaN
| and I was a contestant on |
"The Price is Right"
Most of our Beehive group
Sister Myndi Funk, Rachel Saxey, Lindsey Larsen, Emma Bikman, Olivia Patterson,
MacKenzie Laursen, Allison Gee, me, Brynn Hicken and Madi
Eating some YuMMy Caramel & Chocolate dipped Apples
While watching a Halloween episode of "Jessie."
Then on Halloween we had our annual Wax Museum in 6th grade
Madi was "Helen of Troy"
Madison and Kaitlyn Cressler
and for Halloween Madi was again, a *cRaZy* ReaL SL fan
Bailey and Liz were


No comments:
Post a Comment