Thursday, March 29, 2012

TaNNeR turns *16*!!! (cont'd)



I'm sorry, I came across this post that I never submitted last year & wanted to make sure to add it in, however I'm not exactly sure HOW to add it BACK when it was supposed to be submitted in July of 2011- So here it stays...









After Orange Leaf we had a bit of a a SurRpRisE!!!!

We had Gamin' Ride pull up around the corner of the street, sirens & lights going when Tanner and his friends were just hanging out with us inside. When all of a sudden we heard the noise & went outside to check it out- They come loaded with all kinds of games and 4 BIG screens where up to 24 people can play on any of their game consoles. Inside and outside-



















The girls preferred to hang out, OUTSIDE... we played Price is Right, and a few other games-







We had plenty of Little Caesars, drinks, chips and dessert. 



Happy 16th Birthday TANNER!

DYNAMO is the name of his Club Soccer team

Tanner blowing out his candles-

No comments: